I am happy to have been nominated for The One Lovely Blog Award, thanks to Elizabeth at :
You can see her post and blog from this link. She is a lovely young blogger with a passion and a love for blogging, which you can just see from her posts. Check her out, she is FAB!
So, the rules for this award are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 10 other bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
It is lovely to have been nominated for this award, as my blog has only been up since April this year and I was dubious about how many readers / followers I would get. I was writing it for me because I had read other blogs and loved them. Now, my blog has been up for 7 months, I love writing it even more, I have lots of followers and also made lots of new friends from blogging. So, when I say I am honoured to be nominated for this award, I really mean it. Thanks Elizabeth! I hope the bloggers that I award are also happy to be nominated and will also be able to continue with the award so that other bloggers can be given the award too.
Now, for the seven facts about me:
- I have been blogging for 7 months now, and I love it. I try to spend more and more time blogging because it makes me happy.
- I got married last year, it was the best day of my life so far. I spend lots of time looking at my Wedding photos remembering how fantastic it was. My Husband is my soul mate.
- I love Sophie Kinsella books. They make me laugh out loud, which is the sign of a brilliant author. I would love to meet Sophie one day.
- I could eat chocolate all day, but worry that my stomach will too big for my clothes. So, I just have a bit of chocolate in the evenings. 😉
- My Husband has severe food allergies which is very frustrating, difficult, challenging for us both. But we seem to getting there with what he can and can’t eat.
- I have travelled to Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Mexico. I would love to travel to India one day.
- I work with Autistic children, the kids I work with are fantastic and I learn new things every day while working with them.
So, there are the 7 facts about me. I think its nice to learn a bit about the bloggers that you follow / read. I hope you feel like you know me a bit better now. Here are the bloggers that I would like to give this award too. I hope you are able to continue this post on your blogs. Be sure to send me your links when you are ready, as I’d like to learn more about you all too.
Maddie at http://www.itsmaddiehbu.blogspot.com
Meghan at http://www.gotmeghan.wordpress.com
Ffion at http://www.asouthwalesbloqg.com
Kristal and Charmaine at http://www.onceuponabookblog.com
Charlene at http://www.charlenejess.wordpress.com
I will finish off by saying, I love and follow all of these blogs. Well done bloggers and congratulations on being nominated for having a fabulous lovely blog.
Please send me your links when are ready.
Have a nice day. 🙂