With December just arriving, I think its time to do my Festive Tag. I was tagged by Charlotte who blogs at http://www.charlottespeaksabout.blogspot.co.uk and Tweets @CharSwinhoe
Thank you for the tag Charlotte, what a great way to start off December and enjoy the beginning of the festivities. So, I have 15 favourite festive things to think of, let’s get started! ♥
1. Favourite Festive Food: Well, anyone who knows me will know that this answer has to be chocolate. But I also love Christmas cheese and cranberry sauce, the sauce makes it more Christmassy for me! Yum.
2. Favourite Reindeer: I actually don’t know that many reindeer names? So, I think I will have to say Rudolf! That cute red nose. ♥
3. Favourite Day from the 12 Days of Christmas: “Two Turtle Doves….”?? is that right?? If this question means the song, then that. If it means the actual 12 days of Christmas, then of course Christmas day, though I love Christmas Eve too. Err, bit confused there.
4. Favourite Christmas Song: I love The X Factor, so usually at Christmas I like whatever they have as their Christmas hit. Of the well known Christmas songs, I like ‘Mistletoe and Wine’.I love listening to Christmas music as I put my decorations up and wrap the gifts.
5. Favourite Christmas Present: I think my Kindle was my best recent gift, I use it everyday and I tweet A LOT from it! I have had loads of fabulous gifts over time. I have been very lucky. Honestly though, I think I give great gifts too! 😉
6. Favourite Christmas Film: I love Mary Poppins, it just reminds me of Christmas. Chim chiminee, chim chiminee chim chim churoo!!
7. Favourite Cracker Toy: Honestly, they are all rubbish. I just like to pull them and win. I don’t care what the prize is, they are all bad!
8. Favourite Cracker Joke: Again, all rubbish!! The jokes are not as bad as the toys, the jokes can be so bad they are amusing.
9. Favourite Christmas Decoration: A very easy one this, it has to be the Christmas tree, I love to decorate it and I love to have all our gifts underneath it.
10. Favourite Candle Scent: Usually throughout they year, I like linen type smells. But at Christmas time, the scent of trees or cinnamon is best.
11. Favourite Christmas Advert : The Bear’s Christmas, by John Lewis. The song that went with it was great too.
12. Favourite Christmas Tradition: Well, this isn’t a worldly tradition, but its become a tradition for my Husband and I. We go to a market on Christmas eve, there is great festive spirit there, it stays open until midnight and its cheap! We usually get each other a last Christmas gift and have something nice to eat. I love it.
13. Favourite Place to Spend Christmas: At home with my Husband. Cosy with lots of treats makes it perfect.
14. Favourite Christmas Fact: I like the fact that it is Jesus’ birthday. That’s the reason we all celebrate.
15. Favourite Snowman Accessory: The carrot! We don’t often get piles and piles of snow enough for snowmen, but when we do its great fun adding the carrot for its nose.
I’m going to throw the snowball to some other bloggers that I’m sure will be getting into the festive spirit of things. I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, I look forward to reading yours. Anyone who wants to join in, please leave me your link so I can read your answers.
Kat from perksofbeingabooknerd.com @Kat_thebooknerd
Cara from carawritesstuff.wordpress.com @carawritesstuff
Viola from apieceofviola.wordpress.com @violahelen_
AJ from ajbookreview.wordpress.com @ajcraftybox
If anyone else wants to do it too, that would be amazing. Lets spread lots of Christmas joy! ♦